The south of Kyrgyzstan - an amazing and wonderful region. It's beautiful, original and totally different from other regions of country. The warm climate, wonderful nature, the white peaks of the mountains, hospitable people - all this is an advantage and the pride of Kyrgyzstan.
Day 01. Osh
Meet the group.
Day 02. Osh
Excursion of Osh, one of the oldest cities in Central Asia, with a visit to:
• the old bazaar (from the II century BC.);
• hereditary artisans workshops:
• blacksmith shops where you can buy oriental dagger directly from the forge;
• Beshik series - Eastern cradles, where you will learn all the rules and customs of the placing of the child, as well as celebrations associated with these procedures;
• making workshop tandyrs. Masters will share with you the secrets of clay processing and manufacturing of its unique clay oven for baking cakes;
• Art Gallery Saimaluu - Tash, displaying hand-made art of the Kyrgyz people;
• walk through the old quarter of the city (VIII century BC);
• Mosques and visit the medieval garden Rabat Abdulla khan XVI.
Lunch at the foot of Takht-Y-Suleiman.
Tour the mountain Takht-and-Suleiman to visit:
- Museum of the spiritual culture, displaying the beliefs of the peoples living;
- Settlements and places of worship of Zoroastrians priests Late Bronze Age;
- Cool caves and grottos, each of which has an interesting history;
- "Stone clinic" in the open air;
- The most high situated mosque in the city of Takht-i-Suleiman (height 1106 m above s.l.);
- Observation platform, overlooking the entire city of Osh;
- The ruins of a medieval bath XVI century.;
- Gallery of petroglyphs of the LateBronze Age (XIV-XIII century BC);
- Mausoleum AsafibnBurhiya XVII-XVIII century.
Day 03. Osh-Kozhokelen
Excursion to the picturesque place in the northern spurs of the Pamir - Kozhokelen place - fabulous city of unusual red and gray rocks of the Jurassic period, and weathered resembling ancient castles and palaces.
Kozhokelen village - a distinctive world of nomadic people, who kept their traditions and customs, because the road to the village was opened only in 1985!
A trip to Kozhokelen takes 2.5 hours and will be held by:
• picturesque Papan reservoir supplying water for its many settlements, including the city of Osh;
• Papan village;
• Canyon Sharpyldak (Babbling) 22 km;
• Canyon Chal-Kuiruk (Old tail) 3 km;
Arrive village Kozhokelen.
• walking excursion to the Blue Grotto;
• excursion to a waterfall Kozhokelen;
Lunch in the meadow at the Blue Grotto.
Departure to the city of Osh
On arrival you will wait for a traditional dinner of nomads - tashkordo, which literally means "meat cooked on stones." This lamb baked in a pit - an ancient dish Asian nomads and warriors. One of the favorite dishes of Genghis Khan. This meal - it's a ritual. Before you will be served directly lamb - you can taste another 5 dishes prepared from it. Dinner is designed for 10-12 people.
Day 04. Osh-Uzgen-Sary-Chelek
Departure to the city of Uzgen. A pleasant 40 minute trip on one of the routes of the Great Silk Road.
Excursion in Uzgen with a visit:
• Historical and Architectural Complex
• Medieval acting XIV-XVI centuries baths.,
• Imam Sarahsgumbez, who lived in Uzgen in the XI century and made an enormous contribution to the development of Islamic jurisprudence;
• Panorama Uzgen rice paddies, where rice is grown famous devzra;
• rice market in Uzgen, where you will be told how to choose
the best variety of rice, as well as the secrets of cooking the most delicious oriental dishes - pilaf.
Lunch at the tea house by the river Kara-Darya. You can taste the favorite dish of residents of the Fergana Valley - Uzgen rice pilaf devzra.
Departure village Arkyt.
Arrival in village Arkyt.
Day 05. Sary-Chelelek
A trip to the lake Sary-Chelek (15 km.). The road will pass through mountain forest, an abundance of walnut.
Walk around the lake. Sary-Chelek and Kyla Kol.
Return to the village.
Day 06. Sary-Chelek
Departure to Osh
Day 07.Transfer the group to airport
The cost includes:
- Transfers on round;
- Services of the guide;
- Meals: Breakfast;
- Entrance tickets;
Cost does not include:
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Photo & video camera fees;
- International flight ticket;
- Early check-in and late check-out in hotel;
- Meals: Lunch and dinner.